Tuesday, March 16, 2010

The Never Ending Smile

Today I found out that the weather in Brazil is well, AMAZING. Steady 80 + degrees and loving it. There is a possibility of thunder storms sunday/monday. That I think might be just as cool!! It rained a lot when I was in Hawaii and it seemed as though it was just a means to cool off. I'm getting jazzed!!!

I wish the pile of clothes on my floor would sort themselves and hop magically into my new luggage but I suppose I'm not that lucky. I do hope the last three days before vacation I can be more productive than today!!! One more final and then I'm off like a prom dress!!!

Life is good!! Sarah would be happy for me, so it's time I begin to be happy for me.

What a great week!! Tomorrow is St. Patty's Day. So much drunken fun to be had and to watch!

jko

2 comments:

  1. Have a great trip! Sarah is Happy for you =) Look forward to reading about you adventures. And sense when do you were a dress.... HAhaha Be good, be safe and by all means have the time of your life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha thanks!! i seem to wear dresses on vacation. Only b/c the females i go with always want to get dressed up. HAHAHAH I don't think i'm bringing the little black dress though. My suitcase is not prepared for all the high heels and shoes that need to happen with that!! :) I'm always so good and safe it's almost boring... maybe we'll turn it up a notch on this one. :)

    ReplyDelete