So after we took a nap and chilled out watching stupid movies such as Borat (seriously I went this long without seeing it and leave it to me to go to Brazil to see it), we went and explored Santos. After four too many Caprinhas and way more Brazilian food than three people should ever eat we were drunk and happy on the streets of Brazil.
The rain started to pour and the thunder and lightening commenced which made it a very fun night. We walked on the beach in search of unsuccessfully for another cantina for Monika. It's fun for me to watch the two of them go at it, the three of us look like dysfunctional siblings. It's HILARIOUS!!! Today is still cloudy and White Bread as Bruno calls Monika, is elated about that because she is already pink from the hour we spent at the Farmer's Market.
After our adventure I decided that the smart thing to do involved running up fourteen flights of stairs to prove that I was faster than the elevator. Sad to say but I was wrong and couldn't find my inhaler to rescue my huffing and puffing.
Bruno is a computer geek much like my dear friend Mike but even more so. He downloads all kinds of fun stuff, so instead of watching regular cable we watch tv and movies he's downloaded. My two newest loves, Tosh.O and Chuck, super fun for me. And it's in English hahaha.
The best part of traveling for me is the strange way I understand what is being said to me in foreign languages when I don't understand the language at all. Like last night I told Mon that our waiter said this and she says, "How'd you know that?" Bruno chimes in with "yeah that's right but how the hell did you know he said that?" Oh the joy of being observant! Makes me smile :)
Ok we're off!!!
jko
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment