Thursday, March 25, 2010

connect the dots la la la

I was hoping that some magical internet god would have magically posted the blog I did last night, but alas no such luck.

Patience was tested all day Monday and Tuesday. First we couldn~t purchase plane tickets and had to do that at home. Let me rephrase that, Bruno had to do that at home. And it seems as though our travel arrangements took probably 6 hours. Pretty much half a day. Oh well day one Monika was going to kill Jesse (our travel agent) and by day two I was done. It was nice we took turns. I love when I finally called Bruno, like he was my dad and I was trying to keep from stopping my foot in tantrum mode, and told him we were stillllllllllll waiting. He told me I was stupid for waiting I shouldve called him earlier and give Jesse the phone. Two minutes later Bruno in his so eloquently spoken way says. There system is down like it always is in the shit country. hhahahah that made me laugh. But patience prevailed and we got what we needed (note, being however many days later it turns out the two hours we waited for this paper were totally wasted hours because no one has asked for them lol)

However, if I have to return to the mall one more time for anything I might shoot someone for sure. So hopefully no more money is needed & no more travel plans. Mon can go shopping by herself as I lay on the beach working on evening out the strange tan I have going on right now. The tan and the 6 bites i have going down my leg. I think if you connect the dots it makes the little dipper. I~m not sure but I~ll have to check. I still cant figure out how I~m the only one being eaten. Oh well such is life.

I wonder what will efficiently take the itch away from the red marks down my leg???? hmmm
jko

No comments:

Post a Comment