Our adventure continued to Iguassu. We went there for an amazing adventure. I have video of this its truly amazing!!!! The falls are gigantic and border Argentina and Brazil. We started with a jungle ride, then a boat trip to the falls actually going into the falls and then a hike to to the Brazilian side of the falls. Then we went to this bird park which as much as I hate these types of things was fantastic!!!! The falls themselves are trying to become one of the seven natural wonders of the world. I am totally speechless on the complete awe of this natural wonder. At the devil's mouth, the point where the waters meet the most beautiful rainbow crossed the water... truly magnificent
We went to dinner in Argentina that night and yes I managed to find a casino. Too funny! We taught this very young brazilian couple how to play video poker. hahahah oh the influence I continue to be. The entire two days was fantastic. Finished up with a morning laying out at the pool.
Today we woke up Bruno made us breakfast and we laid on the beach drinking Caipirihinas. It was amazing out there. The beach is so much different here in Santos. Unlike the golden soft sand of copacabana which is also horribly dirty this beach looks as though someone watered it and the beach was spotless!!! And the water was fantastic. Today we had the most amazing paella in the planet!!!!! Both of us sunburnt monika went to the mall.... again and I hung out with Bruno.
I'm tired and found an amazing keg of beer :) hahahaha Minus my bout of wanting to vomit for an hour (yey for me and food poisoning) and Bruno's semi-broken thumb (a mishap with the fan) today was/is the perfect way to end vacation. The rain started late this afternoon and the thunder and lightening is FANTASTIC!!!!
This blog lacks pizazz but I have the most amazing photos from our trip to iguassu that do not require words!!!
See you in a day or so!!!
much love, jko
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment