Like the guy sitting at the bar who proceeded to hit on the chick next to her. Slyly getting closer, gradually touching the small of her back and then watching her flip her hair and "accidentally" brush her boobs on his shoulder. It's a fun dance to watch. The sloppy drunks, the loud drunks, the rude drunks, the fun drunks, the designated drivers trying not to lose their cool, the socially awkward friends being dragged out to yet another situation to make them uncomfortable, the men hoping to get laid, the women hoping to find "the one", the friends coming out to party and have fun and then the friends just coming out to cause trouble!! Luckily and more important THANKFULLY St. Patrick's Day is a great "holiday" where everyone is loving life and everyone is happy. It's as though the green dye that I add is laced with a dose of happiness. No one ever gets mean on the day of the Irish and I love that. I also love where I work and 99.9% of the people who walk in the bar. So I have a good life!
However I did get worked last night and am still lacking in the motivation to do anything. I think I have most of my ever-growing to do list done. My bag, yes bag, not bagS packed and if i'm missing something then looks like I'll buy it. One more final in 3 hours (maybe I should start studying hahaha) and then I'm DONE!!!
This would be me excited... :D Doesn't happen often but here it is!! :) In 20 hours I'll be leaving on a jet plane!! Focus Jamieko you still have one final to do!!! :)
jko
No comments:
Post a Comment