Tuesday, March 9, 2010

I LOVE YOU SARAH

On the final day of February of this new decade I was informed that one of my closest friends died in a tragic car accident. The past week has been full of tears and sadness, and happiness and joy. She was my sister and my friend. She was my joy and my sanity. I gave her hope and direction and she balanced my ride on the crazy train.

My faith was tested and I was mad at God and his choices. She had reached an honest level of happiness and then was taken from this planet and I do not understand why. However, it seems as much pain as this has brought me he has blessed me with so many great things this week. So many amazing things that I just want to tell her about. I go to text her everyday and realize with tears that she will not be there on the other end laughing with me and sharing her latest joys and trials and tribulations.

I pray to you every night and I hope that you can hear me. I pray that I do not feel guilty for my happiness because i know that you would want to see me finally happy, honestly happy like you were in your final days.

I love you, I miss you more than I realized it was possible to miss another person. You were what I felt was my final connection to the other sisters. Now it is time I reach out again.

UCAFLIAS!!! I promise i'll stay off the crazy train just for you.
jko

No comments:

Post a Comment