So. . . I have done it again! I've moved again for the 64th time. This time was under circumstances that's for sure but it'll be for the best I'm sure. This time was in rapid time! I started packing my car at like 1115am and people showed up at like 1215pm.... we were done moving stuff by like 330 and I was able to feed them and socialize a little and be totally unpacked by 830pm!!!! pretty much impressive! I won't lie. I did one load of laundry actually two. So I have clean sheets and I have zero boxes left to unpack. I have to clean my old apartment which should be fun (note the sarcasm) and move Bob. Life is pretty amazing. I'm not sad, well not very. I think I'm gonna really enjoy living here! I'm really digging my new room. I also LOVE LOVE LOVE the fact that I have nothing left to unpack. How crazy is that? I have things to rearrange i'm sure. But other than life life is gravy!!!! Ok I'm spent and need to sleep!!!
night!
jko
No comments:
Post a Comment